Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Skye Takes Shape

Observant blogees will be able to tell from the 4 week black hole in this blog that Skye finally arrived! Needless to say I have been a little busy!

Things started to take shape quickly and in the spirit of moving things confidently on I ordered and received five new regions to add the original. However! There is method in this madness. Skye is planned to flow gracefully between regions, creating a coherant subcontinent rather than a collection of adjacent island and by starting with a decent sized landmass I can really get a feel for how region joining can be pushed. The other benefit of course is that potential residents can also get a sense of where the place is going. And it seems to be working! Several houses have been sold and I am now working my way through a small waiting list of new customers (or neighbours as I like to call them!). I'll try and be a little more blog frequent as things settle down to a merely hectic pace :-)

Loads of pictures can be seen at: http://www.alexbader.com/gallery/

No comments: